Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Some fantastic new testimonials on pain , weight loss and hydration....

Some testimonials I can certainly relate to. Plus the silver saved
me yet again, from a hospital visit while we were back in New Zealand
for a few weeks.
I had a massive ear infection, (which flying does not help) the ears ...
A chest infection which felt like the start of pneumonia  and a sore
throat which certainly was not pleasant, so I took the Freemart silver
daily (concentrated) and within just a couple of days was completely out
of pain and started to feel better and back to normal again thankfully.
I will never be without the Freemart silver, especially when travelling ..
A true life saver indeed.  👍😊

Silver testimonial from Christina...
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

I love this lady ....  Lori is  92 years young and I never get tired
of hearing her stories on Freemart, she is an inspiration indeed.  
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO LORI 


Sugar-D and Weight Loss testimonial from Regina and her husband. 
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

A Great Quote ......  😊
"The purpose of life is to contribute in
some way to make things better."
~ Robert F. Kennedy ~ 






No comments:

Post a Comment